Audio Quest

So apparently Lights has been doing this comic book video series thing on MTV for a week or so now. I'm actually not much of a fan of Lights-She's a decent singer (in a high pitched, pre-puberty kind of way) but I just never really got into her music. After seeing her face all over MTV.com though, I decided to check out one of her episodes and actually, it's kind of cool. Nothing like this has ever really been done before (I'm not counting Fall Out Boy) and come one, who can't resist a good comic? I haven't watched all the episodes but basically, the main character (captain Lights) fights off bad guys with the power of music. Her music is streamed throughout the duration of the episode as well. I must say, this is a great way to market herself-I'm sure she's gotten quite a bit of myspace hits because of it. I probably won't watch anymore episodes, but it's worth seeing at least one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

top