State and Madison


Name: State and Madison
Location: Chicago, IL
Myspace Page: http://www.myspace.com/stateandmadison
Sound: Melodic indie rock with a hint of pop

Before even listening to their music, I had it in my mind these guys were going to suck-BAD. Half the bands I get friend requests from on Myspace usually do. But oh, how quickly I was to judge. Turns out, two seconds into the first song, I was completely mesmerized. The shitty music I was expecting turned out to be melodic, up-beat, and amazingly catchy. And the VOCALS! One word: INFECTIOUS. My personal favorites are If This Was the Moon and By The Time You See the Sun but each song is worth listening to. Sure, they may not be the most attractive guys but hot damn, they're music makes up for it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

top