Bargain Alert!

I think everyone can agree with me when I say American Apparel is the shit. My hoody from AA is the softest, most comfortable, long lasting sweatshirt I've ever had the pleasure of owning. It's not even just the hoody, all of their products are amazing. Unfortunately, they're also hella expensive. One basic v-neck t-shirt costs 20 dollars. I don't know about anyone else, but 20 bucks is an awful lot to spend on a t-shirt without so much as a freakin logo on it. I used to convince myself it was worth it, "This is a quality basic t-shirt!". Well, pardon my french, but fuck that. No longer will I pay such ridiculous prices. Enter ebay user tuffy_mcpuggles. Whoever this ebayer is, they are a genius. Courtesy of tuffy, you can buy all your American Apparel needs for half the price. On top of the slashed prices, tuffy offers package deals! A 3 pack of fleece AA hoodies will only cost you $60 dollars. My jaw literally dropped when I saw this.  It just can't get better than that (can it?) It sounds too good to be true, I know. But this is the real deal, I wouldn't be telling you if it wasn't.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

top