Awwwwwww shit, Stereo Failure is back and in full effect! Now I know what you're thinking (by you, I pretty much mean the figment of my imagination because I'm not entirely sure anyone actually reads this), where have I been all this time? Well you know, the usual-studying, working, exploring, having a life...But I've decided that it's time I get back to the grind and continue blogging. This time around things are going to get a little more personalized though. Up until this point I've really just been focusing on the music side of this blog and not so much on the bullshit part. Looking through previous posts, I've decided that I really want this site to have more of a "college girl blogging because she's bored" type feel, rather than "college girl blogging because she's bored trying to make herself sound like a know it all about the industry" So yeah, expect to see a lot more random shit, but just as much music related posts.

Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top