Jasmin's List of Shit Over the Next Two Weeks:

  • Book Report due this Friday (Still have yet to even BUY the book)
  • Psychology Exam this Wednesday
  • Psychology Project due next week
  • Research Project due next week
  • 10-11 page Research Paper due next week
  • Two Economics quizzes
  • Environment Exam in two weeks
  • Environment Project due in two weeks
  • Environment Extra Credit due tomorrow
  • Management Final
  • Job Interview
  • 52 hours of work
In Total: 
  • 5 Exams
  • 2 Papers
  • 3 Projects
  • Lots of time spent working for the man
FUCK.FUCK.FUCK.
 I'm a hella big procrastinator (notice how I let all of this shit pile up, even though I've known about it since the beginning of the semester) and I have terrible focusing issues, so I'm really not sure how I'm going to find the strength to do all of this. The next two weeks are going to be a BITCH. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top