I'm falling in love with
Paramore's Brand New Eyes
with every listen.
I honestly wasn't into it at first, I made the mistake of thinking they would recreate an album identical to Riot! God was I wrong.
Brand New Eyes is Paramore in a better and more mature form. The over all feeling is considerably relaxed but it's still traced with their punk roots. What gets me the most is the lyrical content. Never have I been so in love with an album on a completely lyrical basis. Even if you don't pay two seconds to what's being said, it'd still be absolutely amazing. I don't think I'll ever dub Paramore as 'my favorite' but I have the utmost respect for them-they truly are one of the greatest bands in the pop-punk scene. I'm eager to see what they'll produce in times to come.

...oh and is it weird to idolize a girl that's the same age as you? Fuck, I don't care, Hayley William is the shit...total girl crush.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top