I've been waiting a long time for this video. Ok that's a bit of a stretch, I've actually only known for about two weeks that this was to be their next single. BUT I am stoked that they chose this to promote next because it's one of the better songs on the album. It's been on constant rotation ever since the day I first listened to it. You really have to hand it to Paramore for completely switching it up this year, not only with their music but with their videos as well. I think we're all used to seeing Paramore videos where basically Hayley goes ape style for three minutes. This video is the most elaborate (and mostly likely most $$$) thing they've ever done and while, it's not my favorite (I'm gonna have to put Ignorance in the top spot) I give them major props for it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top