More and more I'm finding out how small this world is. I totally know this chick! She's the president of this Student Org I used to be a part of (until I realized it just wasn't for me) I'm pretty proud of myself for knowing who she is, since I know a whopping total of ten people at Columbia. I've never talked to her much, but I know a little about her and shit is she one accomplished woman. It's always a major bum out reading about someone with the exact same major as you with a list of accomplishments under their belt and you've got nothing to show for. But then again, she's a senior and I am but a mere sophomore. It's people like her though that remind that I need to step up my game and not to just become another face in the crowd.

Oh yeah, she runs a pretty sweet music blog called Familiarize Yourself, I highly recommend checking it out.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top