CUNT. 

I don't think I'll ever understand why people find this word so terrible.
I called Miley Cyrus a cunt yesterday and my sister told me that wasn't a very nice word.
Well neither is 'Nigger' 'Nigga', but everyone from gangstas from the streets of Compron to white boys from the burbs throw around that word like it's nothing. The fact of the matter is that people just aren't used to the word 'cunt'. But just because you don't hear people saying "cunt this" and "cunt that", doesn't make it any worse than other swear words-a swear word is a swear word. period.

Now I know what you're thinking: 'Cunt' isn't a swear word, it's mearley a derogatory term for a vagina. But, being as it is a 'vulgar' term, that counts as profanity which is aka a swear word. Case Closed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top