Dear Leighton Meester,

You're very lucky that I love Gossip Girl because frankly this song is shit...I know I shouldn't bash on any artist because there's someone out there that is totally in love with this song. But, I've heard you sing before and you're actually really good. Most actresses turned singers bite the big one (Hilary, Lindsay, Tyra, Raven-Symone...) but you have honest to god straight up talent. So the fact that you choose THIS as a song to do, let along as a first single, pisses me off. Also, just because you can carry a tune better than the average person does not give you the right to create an over-produced, generic, rather boring pop song for the masses. We have enough of that already. Sorry Leighton, but I'm just not buying it.

P.S.
I blame my new found contempt for Cobra Starship on you.

Sincerely,
Jasmin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

top